Krakow Old Town: 2-Hour Private Tour with a history teacher.
Discover the most important monuments of the City of Polish kings: the Old Town and the Wawel Hill. Take a plunge into the imposing beauty of Krakow by discovering its unique architecture and the most important sights.
- Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with a credited history teacher
- Visit the Wawel Cathedral situated on Wawel Hill
- See the most important monuments on the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Go to the Jagiellonian University, the oldest Polish university
- Walk through the medieval Old Town’s Main Market Square
Categoría: Tours culturales y temáticos.
Inicio en: Kraków, Poland.
Duración: 2 horas.
Precio: 53,62 euros.